Thursday, May 7, 2009

No title



its already 3 month that i didt update anything...
there's have been so many things happened to me
but the worst part is i lose my mother..
she passed away peacefully on 25th feb 2009... may Allah bless her..Amin..
now, actually i do want to blog about how she passed away.. but I couldn't..
the fact that i'm writing about her, already makes my eyes in tearss..
all I could say that its the biggest lost in my life...
never did I knew that it will take a toll in my life...

for the first time ever, i feel hopeless, loss, and sometimes i feel that i don't know how to go another day without having her in my life...


Me n my mother we need live separately, apart from when i went to UUM for study..
but still i still call her every other day, went home every two month, do my practical training and continue to work in JB.. just to be with her n my late dad...

Apart from that, i only separated with her when i go for a holiday..and that's all....
I'm not like the person who go for a boarding school and after that went to Uni and then continue to other places far from the parents place...

its just that I'm always being with her, and the fact that I can't be with her at the end of her life is killing me...

People say, Allah lebih sayangkan dia...tp sebenarnya... sangat susah nak menerima kenyataan...
A few days after she passed away, I kept googling to find out why it happened to me..
Adakah kafarah atas dosa aku ...or anything else...

Tapi lama kelamaan aku redha..Allah memudahkan pemergiannya..Allah tak mahu dia terseksa menanggung sakit yg lama..Kadang2 aku tgk org sakit ni..tak sembahyang.. jd bertambah dosanya...
Fast forward, then comes to the final exam..
I took 2 subject this sem, one of it was ok, but the other is hard...
I hope and pray that I can maintain a good result..Amin...
I hope that the future lies ahead for me is bright..Allah doesn't close one door without opening other...Amin...




No comments: