Tuesday, August 19, 2008

tired....

It has been ages that i update this blog... not in the mood to write.. but everyday.. i like to read other person blog.. :-) ..weird right.. am I a a stalker.. or a kepoci type???

But for those who know me... know that I'm not a kepoci type.. may be I just love to read.. esp.. those blog who written in English..
I find that it can help me improve my writing..

Arg..just want to update that last week...16th Aug.. i've been to singapore..
the immigration checkpoint in Sg is very strict.. they scan everything...including handbag..
While at Jb checkpoint.. they don't check anything...
No wonder people likes to go to Malaysia.. but on the other hand.. I feel like..it makes our beloved country is not a safe place..

I've been a victim of snatch thieves in year 2000... don't want to remember it..but it is very nervewrecking..

And this thursday..21 Aug.. i'll be flying to Jakarta.. hope I can find a good and cheap blouse for me.. yeeeha...

No comments: