Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Poco Poco


Have u all heard about poco-poco....it's more like a line dance anyway..
I've heard it a few years ago.. but never bothered to get to know and learn how to do it...

Well, here it is.. currently my ofis is organizing an poco2 dance..and I made a decision to join it...
Its free anyway...and..I found that it is interesting....

At first, I thought it will only suitable for the elderly...but its not...
For the first timer like me... learn its moves is very enjoyable... and I sweat a lot...

Well, u may think since this is like a slow dance... u're wrong... we dance it follow the music.. if the music is fast... then u have to follow it and dance like crazy...

Haha... now I know a few steps and I can dance all night long.... no need to go clubbingg(macam lah pernah pegi pun sblm ni)..

That's all for now... next week is the beginning of the new semester...



No comments: