Friday, January 9, 2009

palestine relief fund

Oh... it's really heartbreaking seeing our muslims friends in Gaza....
I really can't think why do peolpe wants a war...Why can't they satisfied with what they have right now? Can't they just being grateful?

They really bad people(The Israel).. but I've read somewhere in the books saying that Insya'Allah Allah will give the land to Palestine people.. So, in the meantime we have to pray and help them.

In my classroom, they are lots of middle east people. They are from Iraq, Yaman, Saudi, Iran..
But one things that i can see, is they have a strong will and keras hati, and some of them are really brilliant.....Klu dia kata dia nak.. akan usahakan smpi dpt..And they speak loudly too.
Klu kat tv.. kan selalu nmpk dia org cakap kuat2..It's just normal for them..

I've done my part, so why don't all of us send us the donation. May Allah help them and give patience to them...
You can donate to Mercy relief fund at here http://www.mercy.org.my/main/latestupdates/latestupdates/palestinerelieffund.html

No comments: