Tuesday, October 21, 2008

exam mood.

Currently I'm in no mood to work...ergh.. the final exam will be in 3 weeks time.. and I still didn't start anything yet..well adalah baca skt.. tapi tak masuk kat otak ni..HOW???

Since the exam is approching and endless open house in the weekend...I think I have to make sacrifices.. of not attending open house anymore...Studying is the most important thing now if I want to score big....

InsyaAllah everything will turn out well if I work harder right....Amin...
Actually.. skg ni.. tgh giler surf facebook..I've met a lot of Uni friends and school mate thru that...
Rasa seronok gielr tgk perubahan dia org..
Ada yg kata aku tak berubah gitu... awet mudakah aku.?
Uwek..sila muntah yer...

2 comments:

nadya.s said...

all the best! good luck :D

fifi said...

thanks nad..